Welcome!

Hello one and all and welcome to the site with all the information you need on the South Manchester Assassin's Guild. It's not as scary as you might first think. There are Assassin's Guilds across the country that exist simply to have some safe and creative fun. It's a great way to meet new people and hone those instincts.

Ever played Mafia?? Well, if you like that then you'll love this. A game where everyone is the assassin. All about tracking your target down before someone finds you, of misleading your friends and earning their trust while plotting the most creative assassination in history.

Everyone is welcome to play so long as they agree to the code of conduct on this site.

Good luck,

The Umpire

Monday 1 October 2007

Assassin's strike again

It was a bright Monday afternoon. As players studied or relaxed a killer struck again. The Bellmaker assassinated Matt Smith and his description of events follows.

"I went to see Matt. He wasn't in his room. I went to Brian's room, where he was playing a game. With all the subtlety of a true assassin, I said, "Matt, can I have a quick word?" He looked at me shiftily, and said no. I immediately knew the game was up so I dived forwards and stabbed him. He tried to deny that it was legitimate, but had no leg to stand on. He be dead."

No comments: